01 October 2010

Happy Birthday....

Let's update a post about today and tomorrow so that it makes my blog balance.... So, it won't make my blog like very old fashion about posting something every long time ago...

So, here about today post.... About some of my friends' birthday.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!


1st, she is Melody Pui San... Knew her since .... ( forgot when already... )

Birthday on 1st of October...
Happy Birthday!!!

Her present from our hengdai....

2nd, she is Candy Chong... my new classmate... sat in front of me... knew her around this few month because same class in Form 6... from SMK ABC

Birthday on today.... 1st of October...
Happy Birthday!!!

Lastly, this is for tomorrow birthday boy... my new classmate also... knew him around this few month.... funny and friendly guy... The Joker Aaron See... from SMK JPP..

Birthday on 2nd of October...
Happy Birthday!!!

That all for now...
still updating for the next post about the past..

No comments: