29 September 2010

2nd event: 家好月圆 Steamboat Gathering....

Back to the past!!!! Now I will bring u back to 9th of September 2010 ago to see what is the 2nd event that I had attended....


Welcome back to 9th of September 2010.... On this day, I had attended the 2nd times of 家好月圆 Steamboat Gathering with all my FAMILY... For your information, when you see "家好月圆" this 4 words that mean a full moon symbolizing a harmonious family.... In other meaning, our friendships is just like the relationships in the family just like the TVB drama 家好月圆...


On that day, we reached GoodTimes Steamboat Restaurant about 6.45pm... All the family members also very punctual expect 1 fella that always late... He always will be the latest to reach every event and we very BIASA about it.... He is Vizent Tang...

The always late comer...

We started our food war around 7 pm until 10 something.... In between, we had some chats, laughter and joking around... On the half way we are eating, a old uncle came in and ask us to buy some tissue paper as a donation and he played a song named "Friendship Forever" with his harmonica.... He was played on the right time!!!
!


Is happy to gather back all the best friends together, eat together, chats together and smile together... I very happy to see back my friends that had went far away from Ipoh... They were Teik Sum back from Penang Island, Liroon Soon and Kar Ming back from Kampar and Chuah back from Malacca...



We ended with our stomach full of foods.. I think Teik Sum and I ate the most around the brothers... We started and ate until the ends... Some brothers ate and stop on the way half... At the end, we have our 家好月圆 group photo....


Family members that attended the gathering:

Kevin Lee
Christopher Chow
Teik Sum
Haw Tung
Eon Chen & Olivia Mah
Alson Beh (me)
Ivan Tan
Nike Phang
Liroon Soon
Vizent Tang
Zidane Tan
Chuah Teong Hui
Pui San
Esther
Kar Ming

After that, Nike Phang, Ivan Tan, Teik Sum, Liroon Soon and me went to Vizent Tang's house to had a short visit due still got time and waste our time at his house so that we won't get in bored... We played manjong and I learned how to play since i don't know how to play manjong until that day... Finally ended the day reached my house around 1am...

That all for today..
Next event will be update tomorrow..
stay tuned
~adioz~

No comments: