02 October 2010

Lost World Of Tambun....

Past again.... Nowadays, there were so many past posts were because I couldn't update it on time due to my computer was took to service and fix... So, I need to update now and I could update more about now n future on time...


On 13th of September 2010, I attend a event make by Nike Phang to Lost World Of Tambun, Water Theme Park... I got this invitation on the 12th and i managed to make it to join... Nike Phang invited some of his friends that i don't know and some hengdai too...


Friends that Nike Phang invited that i know:

Kelvin Lau
Joejoe
Teik Sum
Liroon Soon
Alson Beh (me)
Hong Wei
and others that i don't know...

We reached there around 11 somethings and started enjoying water there until 5 something.... In between, we went and played water slide.... There are 4 water slides we can play.... Me and Nike Phang played all 4 of them and we fell twice on the way down from 2 of the water slide.... damn PAIN!!!! thanks for it, Nike Phang....


There were open tunnel, semi-open tunnel, close tunnel and the dark tunnel.... Damn nice for the dark tunnel.... Thanks to Nike Phang, we fell in the close tunnel and fell the 2nd time the end of the semi-open tunnel... There are some spa too....


After that, we just keep playing water with friends and swim here and there just like a fish.... We played ball in the swimming pool but sometime the ball flew far away from us and we need to go to take it while swim over the 180 cm height of water... DANGEROUS!!!! because the water is over my head....

We ended our event having a group photo and short dinner at Wooley around 7pm....


I think that all for today 1st...
posted 3 post on my blog is enough for now...
will update 2 posts tomorrow if can...
~out~

2 comments:

Nikephang said...

sui beh! not woodley la.. is wooley ar... and hor. dun always blame me la.. lolz~

Alson Beh said...

Not blame u.. then blame who woh... u sit infront u control ge mah.. u say it ge... zzzz