24 October 2010

The End for The Examination Return...

After 2 weeks, now updating my blog again... Well, the fight of the war will be write an end line here... After my final exams, holidays is coming... So happy...


From 18th until 22th October 2010, SMI held final examination... For me as a Form 6's student in SMI had sat for it and it is over... After I had sat for the exams, now I need to face is the results... But how is the results are, I had done my best and ready to accept it...


For the exams, I knew that I had improve my Mathematics... Other subjects I don't know... Just wait and see the results hope all can improve but I know I was impossible... Although, all had end here but STPM was not end... Don't want to write some about those sad things anymore..

Here are happy things, Holidays is coming... I will enjoy my holidays with some outing with my friends if got and enjoy TVB dramas during my holidays... Besides that, I will do some revision due holidays to catch up what had teacher teach...

That's all for now...
nothing much to update...
will update more if got any function or special events...
~ out ~

No comments: