02 October 2010

SMI Six Form Evening/Night....

Finally, I can update a post that happen nowadays... Updated all the posts that happening was happen a month ago due to computer was down finally finish update it... Now, back to the topic that stated in the title....


On the 26th of September 2010, SMI held a Six Form Evening/Night party... I don't know this party call it evening or night is because it start on 4 until 8 pm... Normally, a prom night start on the night but last time is party call Six Form Night but this year start on the evening...


Lets talk about the going on the party.... 1st half was boring because it was prizes giving ceremony for the Upper Six's by the teachers.... Then, we have our break... On that time, we have our tea time but the food was not that good because it was cold... After food, I went and took some photos with my friends....


2nd half until the end was the greatest because it was performance time... I enjoy watching performance by the Lower Six's.... There are singing, dancing and playing music.... Singing part, I like some songs sang by the performer like " Somewhere Over The Rainbow" and many more... Dancing part, only 1 dance performance by my friend, Christopher Chow.... He dance popping and locking that I like the dance of all....

* Here is the dancing performance video....*



Playing music part, I just like my friend, Haw Tung played Apologize by the piano... Before I forget, before prizes giving ceremony started, there are a cat walk show by the Lower Six's... This cat walk show is a tradition and a must on each year on Six Form Night...


The party ended around 8 something and had all the light off in a dark hall and start dancing with fast and slow music... Then, I went out to the parlour to have another shot of photos but along the time at the party... I took very less photos only... sad to say that because at the end all my friends gone like the wind blow....

Me and Khong Wai Yee... new classmate...

Me and Candy Chong... new classmate...

Tong Chee Kie and me... new classmate from Bidor...
(still got 2 more friends from Bidor but 1 can't get the photo from him and another 1 couldn't have a chance to take a shot with her... )

That all for today....
stay tuned for update....
~out~

No comments: