02 October 2010

Gaigai With Some Hengdai...

Well, look to the past again after update a post about now.... Title above had show what I want to post... yeah!!! about gaigai with some my hengdai...


On the 12th of September 2010, Eon Chen called me to go watch movie with some of the Hengdai... I agreed and Christopher Chow came fetch me went to Jusco... When we reached there, only me, Christopher Chow, Eon Chen and Olivia Mah were the earliest....


Then, we went up to the cinema to buy movie tickets... We decided to watch Resident Evil 3D of 8 persons... Who are the other 4 persons?? Teik Sum came after we all bought the tickets.... Finally, still the same, the 3 sinka brothers that are always late beside the latest, vizent tang... The 3 Sinka Brother were Ivan Tan, Nike Phang and Joejoe....

After all reached, we went to K Box and start jamming with each other until 3 something and went up to the cinema to watch Resident Evil 3D until 5 something... Then, all of us went back after the show... The movie is recommended...

The end of the day...

That all for now...
will updating if I get some photos from friends....

No comments: