02 October 2010

Kogilan and Lilian's Wedding Dinner...

Journey back to the past again... This is the final post that bring you back to the past... I say this is because this post is for the month of September but I update it on October... After this post, mostly the post that I able to post is all happen in the same month that I post it....


On the 11th of September 2010, Christopher Chong invited me, Vizent Tang and Kelvin Lau to his sister, Lilian's wedding dinner that were held in Kok Thai Restaurant, Tasek... Vizent Tang came and fetch me at my house around 7pm with Kelvin Lau to the wedding dinner....


Reached there, we rounded that area about 3-4 times to search for a parking place but fail... Finally, the 4th time we decided to park the car far from the restaurant because there is a parking place but we need to walk very far.... While searching for parking, we cheated Christopher that we can't attend the wedding dinner...................................... because we can't find a parking place... That make Christopher very nervous I think....


When we at the restaurant, I saw RJ Kevin.... Christopher also invited him... He is our SMI 6th Form Head Boy.... We went into the restaurant and had our sit.... In the wedding dinner, I can see that many Christian peoples were there because there were Chinese and Indian peoples...


The wedding dinner started around 8pm... We enjoyed the food there because were nice.... On the half way eating, RJ and Christopher went out and perform 2 songs the I also don't know what the name but quite nice and Christopher make some joke because the 1st song was boring...


Ended our dinner around 10 something.... We waited Christopher finish and pack up his things and we went out the restaurant by shaking hand with the groom and bride, Kogilan and Lilian...


Then we went to Nike Phang's house though of going to his house to fetch him to Kelvin Lau's house to watch Secret ( 不说的秘密), filem by Jay Chou.... Ended with Nike Phang took his bathe and canceled the plan due to it was late...

That all for that day..
still will update another post....

No comments: