13 November 2010

LSS2 Classmates BBQ Gathering...

Disappear myself from update my blog for 2 weeks finally I am back... This is because my computer was down again.... Don't know how many times already it down.. Hopefully, it won't down..


Today, new update about a past gathering that I had attended on 4th of November 2010... It was my current classmates, LSS2 BBQ gathering at my friend, Johnny's house... Normally when I attend BBQ party or gathering, I will arrive late a bit because lazy to prepare everything especially ready to burn the charcoal for BBQ..


But on that day, it was surprise that I am the 1st want... I waited all my classmates around an hour I think while watching television before can start the BBQ party... The party start around 8pm if I'm not mistaken, after all arrived...


All classmates started food war and enjoying eating their own cook food... All friends also having their fun on that night... After BBQ, we had our short entertainment with some singers and guitarist happily singing and playing songs... All also happy and enjoy on that night...


Classmates that attended:
Alson Beh(Me)
Lloyd Son
Jessica Tan
Edward Lee (Class Monitor)
Aeron Liew
Chee Kiet
Kolz Lim
Johnny Teoh
Jia Moon
Yean Kit
Moon Chun
Nicholas Chong
Junny Oh
Kino Ng
Raymond Liew

~ The End With A Group Photo ~

That all for now..
Tomorrow will update a new post about birthday party...
stay tune..
~out~

No comments: