05 June 2010

4th weeks in form 6 life and have 2 weeks of holidays...

New month of June, new post of the month... After another 2 weeks didn't update my blog, now will update back the past 2 weeks and the next 2 weeks... So fast 4 weeks of form 6 life gone and had my 2 weeks of holidays... It's really unbelievable that time flies so fast until can have 2 weeks of break since intake for form 6 from 10th of May...

Past 2 weeks I didn't update my blog was because nothing to update and nothing happen around me only study study and study... Form 6 life is getting harder and harder... Homeworks is getting more and more...


Comment on all the subjects:

Physics: still can catch up but need tuition... what i can say "Physics is interesting but hard"
Chemistry: Need tuition... I really hate chemistry but I had force to take it because is in the package... teacher teach very understanding but i still can't understand but only calculation..
P.Am: many notes giving but the notes need to write by ourselves while teacher is reading it...
P.S:from now the easiest...Maths T: teacher still teach by her own but I am trying to listen properly and catch up with up...
MUET: this is my most favourite subjects of all because very freely and joking with teacher...


Next 2 weeks, It is holidays for all students... but for me really not because i got many holidays homeworks waiting for me... All the subjects teachers before ended their periods always say "Happy Holidays... With Your Homeworks..."

Holidays Homeworks: Chemistry, P.Am, Maths T and MUET... (don't know can finish or not and don't know can do it or not... )

Besides that, in the 2 weeks holidays, I need to sell my school drama tickets... This year our school drama is " The Brave One "...


"To those who want to buy tickets, you can drop a comment and we find a time and place to give you the tickets... but in the holidays, in my hand, I got only 11/7/2010 ( Sunday ) RM 20 tickets..."

~ Upcoming post will be about Starwalk... Who going for the walk??? ~

That all for now...
stay tune for the next post...
~out~

No comments: