12 June 2010

My Holidays...

So fast, a week like that gone... mean i just have 1 more week of holidays... When viewing my blog, my blog looks very boring so I make a decision to short update so won't be that boring than my friends blog.... Actually got 1 post wanted to update but i can't get the photos from my friends so I update this short post 1st...


After a week of holidays, I managed to do some of my school holiday homeworks... Pity me on holidays also got homeworks... Besides homeworks, i still need to attend my tuitions... Finally, I found my Maths, Physics and Pengajian Am tuitions but still leave Chemistry tuition!!! Any suggestion for you, oh my reader???


In addition, when I have my free time, I still chasing TVB Drama... I just finish watching "Sisters of Pearl" (掌上明珠)... nice drama about family problem or argument.... Now, on my way watching is "The Mysteries of Love 談情說案 " investigation police movie and I like this type of drama...


To touch more about the drama, it looks similar to Forensic Heroes 1 and 2... The different is the process in investigation... "The Mysteries of Love 談情說案 " using physics law to solve the case but Forensic Heroes using chemistry and biology process to solve the case... If you watch it properly, you will find out that....


Beside that, the latest drama is "Ghost Writer 蒲松齡" and I am still waiting for the Forensic Heroes 3... I damn like it... Besides that, I still waiting for another 2 drama that very popular... can't wait to watch it.... I still found out that some of my friends are like me.... They like to chase TVB drama like me... They are Nicholas Chen and Jaden Foong...


I think that all for today...
Hope you can enjoy watching drama that I suggest above...
Next post will update about my trip on next week or another...
stay tune...
~out~

No comments: