14 June 2010

Holidays Revision...

This is the post that I had said by the previous post... I am waiting for the photos from my friend so that I can update it... Finally, I had it and now update it... yeah!! this post is unbelievable... Is about holidays revision that everyone won't do it but I had done it...


This revision event happen was because I got some Mathematics T questions don't know how to do when I was doing my holidays homeworks so i called up Christopher Chow and Ivan Tan to have this event...

I called Christopher Chow because I know he need to catch up his Maths T and I need him to fetch us... For Ivan Tan, because he is the most pro in Maths around the Hengdai so he can teach us... Our event held in McDonald... unbelievable right revision in McDonald?? but it works...


We had 2 nights of revision in McDonald... The 1st night, we went there around 8.30pm and straight went upstairs and start our revision... After the time pass so fast, we ended our revision on 12am on that day...


The 2nd night, we went there a bit late around 10pm because Ivan and I got something to do... Same like 1st night, reached there and start revising... This time, we ended our revising late a bit because had our small supper there... ended it around 12.30am...


~ Holidays Revision Mission Complete And Possible~

*Christopher Chow no photo because he is the photographer...*

That all for now...
the next post will be my 2 days trip...
stay tune for it...
~adioz~

No comments: