22 May 2010

2nd week for form 6 life...

Just a blink of eyes, 2nd week of form 6 life just ended... Nowadays, time flies so fast... until now, i just thought only 3 days of form 6 life only but the reality was my form 6 enter to the 3rd week... Damn Fast!!!

Well, along this 2 weeks, studies started already... some subjects were boring and hard to understand... and some were nice and i enjoy the teacher teaching... So, form 6 life is very hard and totally different from college... College more freedom than form 6 after I viewed my friend blog posted about his college life along this 2 weeks also...

For me, now the most hard understanding subjects were Chemistry and a bit from Physics and Mathematics T... Therefore, I need to attend tuition for this 3 subjects... MUET still okok for me... Pengajian Am and S still can catch up... So, for your information, form 6 life need tuition... here some advise or small jokes...

People say "No money , No talk... "

I will say
"Form 6 no tuition CANNOT!!! "


Beside studies, at home during at night, I will listen to chinese songs and started to learn up some meaningful words, sentences and phrases... This is because to learn up my chinese words and understanding of chinese words since my chinese was poor... here are some phrases that I created , not to say created but get the idea from the songs...

~ 我希望我可以把我的记忆结成冰, 让我的记忆继续活在我的心里。。永远 ~


~ 人生就相一首歌,一首有故事的歌。。 ~


~ 手携手,我的朋友。。。 因为有了你和我,才有明天充满彩虹的蓝天。。 ~



I know this 3 phrase are very easy to understand for some of you out there but I try harder to get more and learn more meaningful phrases... please forgive as a beginner and my understanding chinese words is still not up to standard yet... I will keep update some meaningful chinese phrase after each new post...

That all for now...
stay tune for more meaningful chinese phrases...
~再见~

No comments: