07 June 2010

Ipoh Starwalk 2010..

2nd post of the month... As the previous post said, this post is about Ipoh Starwalk 2010... Ipoh Starwalk held every year and I joined this event the third year from 2008-2010... I will be joining the event year...


This year still the same, I joined this event and my younger brother joined too, Hudson Beh... We woke up around 5.45 am and reached Stadium Ipoh around 6 something in the morning... Morning view is nice n fresh... We straight went into stadium n register to get the wristband..

the view of stadium early in the morning...

Then, we waited the event start... For your information, we participated the non-competition... On the way waiting, I saw some of my friends coming too... Glad to see my friends... While waiting the event start, we joke around in the stadium...

This year T-shirt logo... simple...

The non-competition event start around 7.30 am... After the gun was shot, mean the walk started... After a few minutes, my bro and I were separated with my friends and started our walking journey by our own... After sometime, we joined back and my friends leave both of us... I reached back to stadium around 9 pm...

This year Starwalk certificate....

My brother and I managed to get a certificate within 100 minutes that I guarantee it... But the different between this year and past year was I walked the whole 10km while last 2 years i walked shortcut...

This year I get 100 plus printed at my back of my shirt... nice!!!

After the 10 km walk, we went to 100 plus tent to have some drinks then we went to variety show and lucky draw stage to wait for lucky draw... Meanwhile waiting for lucky draw session, there were some performances... Performances like Hip Hop, Belly and Break Dancing, Singing from the K King competition Champion and last but not least, the most I like was The Magic Show...

my lucky draw numbers.. but none of them are my lucky numbers.... =.="

After 2 hours of waiting, finally is the time for lucky draw session... But the luck wasn't on our side... we ended with empty handed... but never mine, next year and future we will have our chance... The event ended around 12.45pm...

My friends that joined the event :

My old friends: Raymond Loh and Jaden Foong (but can't find him)
Sc 4 HengDai- Ivan Tan, Nike Phang, Joejoe, Haw Tung, Zidane Tan, Christopher Chow
F6 Sc2 Heng Dai- Kino Ng and Nicholas Chong...
Band Friends- Frederick Lee, Michael Tan, Chee Kin (god bro), Lawrence Leong


Lastly, I wanted to congratulate my hengdai, Zidane Tan because he got the 24th placing in the walk... Congratulation!!! Zidane Tan!!! Proud of you!!!

That all for today...
stay tune for the next post...
~out~

No comments: