29 June 2010

Busy...

So fast, 2nd semester of 2nd week of schooling at form 6 life is here already... Actually, this post I need to update it on the 1st week but due to my busy on my homeworks that make me can't make it to update on time... Form 6 really Busy Busy Busy and Homeworks Homeworks Homeworks...


Today only I have some free time to update my blog... Now, I would like to bring you back to last week... After the holidays ended, schooling life started back... On the first day mean Monday, my class LSS2 went out and sell our school drama, "The Brave One" tickets to the public...


Well, on others days, we just like the normal schooling life mean study study and study... Got 2 days are different... They were on Tuesday and Wednesday that we had to stay back until 2.45pm on Tue and 5.00 pm on Wed... This are because on Tue, we had our Kolokium and on Wed, is our Co-co day... I got a post in ADAMS, I am the auditors of the club... Besides busy with homework, I also very tired on the both days because need to stay back until so long...


Nothing much happen on that week... Lets talk about my class, LSS2 since I long time didn't touch this topic at all... After a month in my class, I knew all my classmates... My classmates came from different schools and places... I met some from SMK ABC, JPP, MC and last but not least, my ex- Michaelian friends... My latest 3 new friends were from Tapah... I very enjoy and have fun at my class and with my nice and good classmates...


That all for today...
update about this week happening on the weekend..
stay tune...
~adioz~

No comments: