19 June 2010

Trip back to Pangkor Island...

Time really flies very fast... Just like the short time, here come to the end for the 2 weeks of holidays for me... Meaning, I need to go back to school and study again... Back to topic that stated above, this post was about 2 days 1 night trip back to Pangkor Island...


For your information, Pangkor Island is my hometown or can be say place that I was grew up... Had a long time didn't went back there... Normally, every year I went back there almost 3 times but now less than that...

Took the view of the sea while at the ferry.. sorry the mirror is dirty...

On 16th June 2010, my family and I went back Pangkor Island... started our journey back on 12 noon and reached Lumut Jetty 1 and half hour... Took ferry to Pangkor Island and reached house there around 2 pm...

My Pangkor Island house...

After reached house, I found out that besides my family, my 3rd uncle's family also came with 1 of his friend... Then, we went for our lunch... After that, we went to "Foo Ling Kong", 1 of a nice temple there to take some photos...

Foo Ling Kong Temple...

Then, we went to my aunt's house to have a visit... I met my cousins there and started to chat.... My mom and my 2 aunts started busy talking while my dad was cycling around with my aunt's bicycle since my dad like to cycle...


All of us busy doing or chatting with our things until the time flies so fast to the 6pm, then we went back the house there and have our bath to ready for our dinner... Talking about dinner there i start hungry now... haha.... ^^

Houses there... small village...

For your information, food there are delicious... Everytime i went there, I ate very full because ipoh here can't eat food there... On that night, I ate very full until I added 3 bowl of rice... seafoods there are fresh and delicious really can't "tahan"

Big fish...

After dinner, back to aunt's house and i started learning play "Lami" from my mom and cousins because seeing my mom playing very happy and enjoy... After seeing my mom played, i learned how to play it and started to play with my cousins without gamble it... just play for fun...

Big Fish again..

Some round of Lami, time say it is 1 am... My younger brother and i sleep at my aunt's ho
use because can reunion with my cousins... After Lami, we played Uno in room until 2.30 am... Then, I really can't "tahan" already... slept after that....

My aunt, cousin, mom and my brother...

The next morning, woke up on 10 am... When I woke up, I saw my mom and aunt are cooking soya jelly and baking cake... While they are doing their things, I had my breakfast... Then, my mom started play Lami with my cousins while waiting for the cake... After my breakfast, i joined the game... nice to play... ^^

Random shot...

On the time of 2pm, my dad called us to pack our belonging and started our journey back to Ipoh... Along the way back, I was very boring and just listening to songs until reached home... That is my 2 days 1 night journey and trip back to Pangkor Island...

~ Pangkor Island is a nice place to relax yourself ~

That all for today..
will update more if got any event..
~out~

No comments: