02 January 2009

1st happy memory in 2009... Pass!!!

First post in January of 2009, yeah... this post is 1st happy memory in 2009...
Yeah.... I had pass the "Undang" Test... Really I had pass... I think some of the reader out there think I am stupid... say that what happy memory about this... only pass "undang "test mah...
And I will answer them... "You are wrong... If you can, pass "undang" test for me in 15/20 minutes and the results must 49/50 or 50/50..."
Why I say this is a memory... because some unlucky people have to retook again "undang" test cause they had fail the test... so don't think "undang" test is easy... I will say... "NO!!!" For people that is "Genuis" then I had nothing to say...

Ok, lets write about my journey to pass my test...
Today, I woke up at 6.30am then had my breakfast at my dad's restaurant on 7.00am. Then, wait for the gorgor driver came and fetch me go to institusi to attend a computer class about 10 minutes to teach me how and what to press to answer all the "undang" questions...
After that, wait for the gorgor driver fetch me to a shop call E- 'something' (forget what it call) and take number to wait until your turn... 'you know what number I get... 49 le... when I get the number my mind say WT"
Well, what to do??? I and David Soo just need to wait our turn only... we sat outside of the shop under the hot sun then at 10.00am, a woman asked us to go in... after wait so long, finally is my turn... I had wait 8.45 until 10.30am only is my turn...
In went in a room with many computer then I sat computer number 9... then started my test... While I am doing my test questions number 20, David Soo came in and sat at number 1 (I think so la...) then about 15-20 minutes, I had finish my test... I go and check my result in the computer and find out that I had PASS my test... I get 49/50... I was like Yeah... then went out and wait for David Soo to finish the test... in around 10 minutes, David Soo came out...
I quickly go and ask him, his result how and he say..... "he ask me don't tell you all... if you all want to know go and ask him la.... hehe... ^^"
After get my print result then go home... reached home at 12.00pm....

that all for today...
today this post no photo... "forget to took photo... haiz"
hope you all have a good new year....
~adioz~

No comments: