31 December 2008

Goodbye 2008 , Hello 2009... H@ppY N3w Y3@r...

Yeah... another post of the month... Well, so fast need to say goodbye to 2008 and say hello to 2009... Another year has gone and new year has come... That mean I need to wish my reader... H@ppY N3w Y3@r...
Talk about 2008, I had many happy and sad memories... Don't talk about sad memories... In the first day of schooling when I enter 4 Sc4, I meets many new friends... Then, we call out for gaigai...
and the last day of holidays 2008, that mean 31st of December 2008, we also went out for gaigai...
Well, today I went out gaigai with my friends... only 2 friends... they were Eon Chen and Liroon Soon...We go for gaigai because to celebrate our last holidays in 2008 and we will not have gaigai anymore in 2009 until we finish SPM... haiz... next year is our batch to sit for SPM...
Continue my story of today gaigai, Eon and I played 2 games of bowling while waiting for Liroon Soon... Eon Chen playing bowling... "quite dark.. sorry..."

Then we went to GSC to buy tickets to watch Ip Man... We watched the movie, Ip Man...Ip Man is Bruce Lee's Sifu... "Pictured together.... 'bukti'...."

After buying the ticket, we went back to play 1 more game of bowling... Then at 2.00 pm, we went to GSC to watch the movie, Ip Man... The movie was quite good...
After watching the movie, we played another game of bowling
Liroon Soon playing bowling... "Quite dark... sorry.."

then we went back home... and got many other happy memories but I lazy to write here... ^^

New Year, New Wish... in 2009, I wish I can celebrate my birthday with my friends, in my study, hope my study can be improve and all subjects can pass above 55 marks, in SPM, hope my SPM results can get 8A1's... "I hope can ge it..." , in friendship le... hope we all can be friends forever and contact forever... ^^

No comments: