24 January 2009

Add Maths Exam... Back to Pangkor...

Wow!!! an update... had a long time didn't update my blog... look so bored... so I will update my blog if got time...

On Fri, I had a Add Maths exam... this give 20% marks for the February exam... then after school... I went to Pangkor Island... Half of the way, we went to Sitiawan to meet my aunt... she was shopping at The Store and Ecosave to buy vegetable and food... then we reached Lumut at 7.15 pm... we took 7.45 pm ferry to go to Pangkor Island... then, had a dinner with my aunt's family and 2nd uncle's family.... we slept at 12.15am...sea view at 7.00 pm... so nice...Food that pray for my "nenek moyang"side view of the food.... so delicious le... hehe

Today, I woke up at 9.00 am... then had my breakfast... after that, I had a pray of my "nenek moyang" then at 2.00 pack all our belonging back to Ipoh.... reached Ipoh at 4.30.... then I was very retired but I had still need to go to my Physics tuition... the tuition was fun and funny... After that, I still need to help my mom and dad work at my dad's restauraunt.... then the time reach here... still tired.... but nid to update my blog...

Well, that all for today...
Tomorrow will be going to Genting Highland to celebrate Chinese New Year...
so will not be update until I come back...
Now here I wish all my reader...
"H@ppY ChIn3s3 N3w Y3@r"..........
~out~

No comments: