12 January 2009

Memory, Our Family Dailou Birthday...

Well, another memory post of the month in January... Title above have show what I post today...
Yes... today I need to post is about we celebrate Eon Chen's birthday party...

Eon Chen's Birthday... still got half din't get to the shot because went out shopping...

Yesterday, I woke up on 9.30 am and at 10.00, I had my breakfast then go to Ipoh Parade by bus... I reached there at 11.00 am... I reach there so early because Liroon Soon ask me to come early but he came 15 min late... then we go to Parkson to buy present to Eon Chen...
After that, we went to Bowling Court to meet Eon Chen and some of his friends... When we went there, Eon Chen started playing bowling oredi alone... then at 12.00 pm, we went to book a K Box room.. then we went back to play a game of bowling... I, Liroon Soon and Christopher Chow only play...
After 12.30 pm, all the gang, friends and family had come and gather in front of K Box... then we went in a sing until some time a birthday cake came in a sang birthday song... then present coming to Eon Chen hands and blew the candle... After that, we sing again... until 5 pm.... then all of them went back... but Liroon Soon, Vincent Tang and me were that the Ipoh Parade shopping and we saw NTV 7 promotion and some actor come and promo something... but I don't know what thing they... hehe....

that all for today...
~adioz~

No comments: