31 January 2009

BBQ party...

Hihi... another new post of the month...
About this post, the title had show what I want to post... Yes!!! about BBQ party during Chinese New Year Week...
This BBQ party was yesterday, 30th of January 2009... It was held in my friend's house, Nike Phang... I reached his house at 6.45 pm... When I reach there, my friends were already there... They were Kelvin Lee "our class monitor", Liroon Soon, Jason Lim "Blur boy", Christopher Chow "B Boy" and Jason Lin... then we start to burn the chaocoal... then at 8.00 pm, Ivan Tan "muimui" reached there...
After that, we start our BBQ party... We ate and ate so much chicken wing until so full... and at 10.45 pm... we started gambling... we played Black Jack... and I won RM 2... "hehe... better than never win..." then at 11.20 pm, I went back...

Photos... I hope I can upload into tis blog... This is because the photos we took, were in Liroon Soon camera... and his camera got problem so don't know can get the photos by him or not... if cannot, that mean no photos in this post... sorry...
hope next year can have this BBQ party again... hehe... ^^
~out~

No comments: