05 January 2009

First day of schooling... A memory...

Yeah... second post of the month of January...
Well, today 5 of January 2009, that mean school started... I woke up at 6.00 am... then reached school at 6.3+ am... first meet my friend Nicholas Low.... then Jacky Foong and many more... but didn't saw Calvin Tham... why le??? because he change school jor... to KL study... sad... :(
Assembly started at 7.20am as normal... in the line I met back my new friends... mean met them in 2008 in 4 Sc4 now so fast go to 2009 and the assembly end around 8.20 am... wah!!! 1 hour le... lucky we can sit down on the floor.... then back to the class...
We changed our sitting plan cause changed my class teacher... this year my class teacher is a Malay teacher name Cik Siti Noraisyah... She is our last year and this year English teacher... then PJ time no teacher enter so we can enjoy then recess... then Add Maths period, new teacher teached us... name Pn Nor Hamisah" hope i din't spell wrong... correct me if I am wrong"... started our add maths study... then back to our English period, our class teacher teached us... chat about our oral, rules and choose our class monitor... then PM, En Panir "correct me if I am wrong" teached us... also started teaching... then End of the day....
Today flies very fast don't know why... but today very happy althought schooling day started...

End of the Day....
~adioz~

1 comment:

Ivan Tan said...

Happy because can see me again. Haha!