28 January 2009

Happy Chinese New Year...

My new T-shirt...

Yeah... Happy Chinese New Year... This year is "ox" year... hope "ox" year will be a good year for us... ^^... I am back for Genting Highland... so cold there cause raining... and saw very nice firework...

1st Day...
On Sunday, we started our journey at 1.30 pm and reached there 4 something... then we put our belongings at the lobby... Our belongings...

after that, my dad, my 2 uncles and I went to find car park at First World Hotel but at 1st floor we find until the 6 and 7 floor only can get 3 car park... "can you imagine how many people are there in Genting..." Then, we need to wait for 3 hours in the lobby to get our turn to check in and get our rooms ready... "my aunt and uncle were so angry and complain to the manager to ask why so long..." After we get our rooms at 7 something, my family had our dinner in Hailan Restaurant... Then, the adults went to gambling and the teenagers like me and some of my cousins went to play some "mechine games" in Hotel Genting... at 10.30pm, we started to group together to stand in our place to watch firework but on that day was raining to the firework was change to tomorrow... then, the adults went to gambling and the teenagers went to play again until 2.00 am... then my dad and mom took us to KFC... and slept at 3 something....Ate KFC at 2.00am...

2nd day...
On this day, my family had our breakfast at Only Mee Restaurant then we went to a shop and my younger brother and I had made somethings special of us because didn't see before... photo below is the special things... A crystal that had me and my brother's faces in... so nice... "present from uncle Lim..."When it was in dark... it looks nicer and beautiful.... " can you see my name... ^^"

after that, my dad, mom, aunts and uncles went gambling again then we went to play bowling in Genting Bowling... it costs RM 11 per person "Wah!!! so expensive le..." yeah!!! played bowling in Genting Highland...

After that, we went to Fantasy World to play "mechine games" again... Playing racing car with my cousin... in Fantasy World...

Then my parent, brother and I had our lunch at Hou Mei Restaurant... then we went together to Genting Hotel and separate again... at 6.30 pm, we had our buffet dinner at Restaurant Kampung... it costs RM 74.00 per adult and RM 40.00 per child... "Wah!!! so damn at expensive man... but Uncle Lim gave us as present... if you know what I mean la... if u don't know you can ask me..." At 8.30pm, we went out to the Genting Hotel lobby and find our place to sit to see the nice firework display at 10.00 pm... "video will be post shortly..." after that, we separate again at 1.00 am only went back to our room... had our McD at room...

3rd day...
We woke up at 9.00am... had our breakfast at Restaurant 'Bak Kuk Tea' "correct me if i was wrong..." then went back room to pack our belonging... then check out on 12.30 pm... after that, we put our belonging to our cars and my parent, uncles and aunts went back gambling and we went to play bowling again althought it was expensive... then at 3.00 pm, we went back to Ipoh

~Same Day~
We reached Ipoh at 7.00pm... then had our bath and went to my mom's family to have reunion dinner at 8.00pm... after reunion dinner at the old house, we went to the new house and my mom started to gambling again with my aunts and cousins... my dad busy chatting with my uncles... my younger brother busy play with my cousins... I lonely see my mom and cousins playing gambling and watch television only... so boring on that time... At 9.45pm, we celebrated my cousin's birthday and I ate 2 pieces of cake because so delicious... at 11.00 pm, my dad ask us to go home...

Photos....
My cute cousin... "sorry abit blur..."
Funny thing that I never see...
Gamble coin... 100... "quite dark.."Hehehe... ghost... in Genting Highland...hehe...^^ me and "fat choi san"...my 2 dogs were so nice... so fake....Genting Bowling court view... so nice....

About this year...
I get few angpou only...
T.T....
hope next year get more angpou...
~out~

No comments: