03 May 2010

Form 6... Here I come...

New post, new month and good news... What the good news??? Title above also said the good news... yeah!!! I got in for Form 6.... Don't know why so happy??? maybe in the world out here very boring wanted to go back to schooling life....

This morning, I mean early morning... mean around 1 am, I went to www.moe.gov.my and check whether I am in for Form 6 or not... After a few second of loading, I saw a big and colourful "TAHNIAH" right in front of my eyes with my IC number and name under it...

The colourful and big "TAHNIAH"

Then, I printed out the register letter for Form 6 and need to register and give the letter on 10th May 2010 at 9.00 am in my secondary school, SMK St. Michael aka SMI... I am happy because I got science stream so that I can further study in Physics to chase my ambition as Engineer...

The Form 6 letter...

For me, Form 6 schooling life is different because mostly the subjects are hard... The most different is the dressing because all Form 6's for male need to wear all white that I wanted and like to... Besides that, I had some friends also back to SMI for Form 6 mean I still have some friends to TEMAN me...

~ SMI!! I am back!! Here I come.. I am ready for you!! ~

That all for today...
Will be update more about my form 6 schooling life after 10th may...
stay tune...
~out~

No comments: