30 April 2010

Friendship...

Another post for today... This new post I wanted to post very long time... For me, this post is very important because friendship is important for me...


Friendship is everyone will had in their life... Now, I will bring u back to 1997... On that year I was the 1st time to meet my friends in kindergarten and on that time I know the meaning of friendship... I'm sure everyone also started to understand the word friendship under the age on kindergarten...

My primary group photo... mostly all are my friends... *find me if can*

I very appreciate each of my friends so I won't loose contact or friendship around us... My opinion about Friendship is me and you no matter happy, sad or what happen we are still Friends... For me, friends is important to me no matter which year or how old I know them but I loose some of my kindergarten friends and I hope to find and contact them back...

* I had a kindergarten group photo but I don't scanner to scan the photo...


Friendship is a very easy word to say and write but very hard to understand the meaning... For me, each year or each friends that I met, I will very appreciate them... To leave some memories with all my friends, I always like to take some group photo as memories so we won't loose our friendship...

Group Photo... for sure you know the story in the photo...

Photo of a group photo had a storyline behind the photo. so a photo will be a good memories to keep it... That's why I always take photo with my friends with my camera, I seldom delete photos that I took because each of the photo had their own story and memories...

my longest best friends, Deric Lee...

Two of my longest friend that I met was Deric Lee and Teoh Wei Jiet... I met them since 1997 when I was in kindergarten but I seldom chat with Wei Jiet already... After kindergarten life, I bring you to primary schooling life... On my primary schooling life, my 1st friend that I met in class was Chooi Mun Hoe that sat beside me on the 1st day of schooling but we had loose contact... hope to find my this best friend back...

After that, I start to friends with whole my classmate... We happy together, eat together and study together... My primary schooling life was the best because I met a lot of friends... Beside my batch, I met some batch that younger than me...

My A8 friends

My secondary schooling life, on the 1st day, I met Christopher Chong and together joined Michaelian Military Band... Besides him, few days later, I met all my 1A8 classmate... Although some of my primary was separated classes but we still had some chat with we meet together... Later on, I more understand my new friends at 1A8 classmate...

my band friends... same batch...

In my life at band, I met a lot of friends... I met the same batch of mine and some younger and older than mine also got... Although during practice we are junior and senior, but after practice we are friends...

Bring you back nearer, 2008, I need to separate again with A8 classmate so I entered Sc4... Luckily I still have Vincent Tang at the same class... Vincent Tang is a friend that I met at Band and by Christopher Chong... At Sc4, I met a lot of new friends from different classes during form 1-3...

At 1st, I met Liroon Soon... Later, I met a lot of St. John member aka Ivan Tan, Joejoe, Eon Chen, Teik Sum... Then, I met a funny guy, Nike Phang... Furthermore, Christopher Chow and Haw Tung ... Later, all the name that I had write above become one family or buddies...

My Buddies..

One day, I viewing my friend facebook profile... I was a photo of my friend with his friends group photo and the photo edited with some words that are meaning... so I would like to share will all my friends... the words are:

7 colours make rainbow
7 chords make music
7 days make a week
7 letters make US FRIENDS...

I am very happy that I had meet a lot of friends in my life... I know that I will meet a lot more friends in the future... So, I will appreciate all the friendship that I have... If I continue write about friendship, I will write a book long post at my blog so I will put a full stop at here and I hope all my blog reader will understand and appreciate your friends and friendship...

Here is some songs about Friendship that I like the most...









That all for today,
new post about my form 6 life will update soon...
~adioz~

No comments: