10 May 2010

Form 6 a week orientation...

Finally, I am back to school for Form 6... It is my wish to go back to school because after seeing world out here is very boring... So, now very happy I can get back to school for Form 6 and seeing back my friends but sadly is some of them aren't back because go to colleges out there but I here still wish them "All The Best... ,My Friends!!!"

Full white uniform... "vizent!!! this photo will make you jealous... haha... "

Today, 10th of May 2010, is Form 6 intake and I woke up on 7 am to prepare myself to go to school for register... I waited Nike Phang come and fetch to school with Joejoe and Ivan about an hour... Then, 4 of us reached our school, SMI around 8.45 am...

After that, we walked straight to Basketball Court to line up and saw some of my friends... Then, went into school hall to see LCD presentation about SMI history and some boring things... After 45 minutes, it is recess and we went into canteen to have our breakfast and break..

Then, we went back into hall again sat there until 1.05pm... Between that, we had to listen some boring speeches by SMI principal, Mr Phoon, Discipline Master, Mr Chong, Form 6 Senior Assistant, Puan Tan and last but not least Form 6 Co-Curricular Head, Puan Fairoz...

Finally, before go back home... We have a short game session and this is a tradition for the every year lower 6's on the 1st day of orientation... The game was funny and make me laugh... and ended and went back home with a smile...

Burger King... this set cost RM 7!!!

Then, Nike Phang, Joejoe, Ivan Tan, Christopher Chow and I went to Burger King, the 1st Burger King in Ipoh to have our lunch and had some chat... After that, all of us went back home...

SMI Ip Man, Nike Phang and me..

That all for now...
will update more..
stay tune
~adioz~

No comments: