15 May 2010

LSS2 is my class... Physics class...

Another post of the month... After a long week of orientation, finally we divided into our classes... For me, 1 week of orientation was boring because we need to listen to a long and boring speeches from teachers... Besides that, played some kiddy games... For examples, Stinger and Squirrel games... After that, we danced banana, chicken and "rom sam sam" dances...

I had been divided to LSS2... It was a physics class... My class teacher is Puan Fauziah... As I am in SMI for 5 years, I knew that she is a new teacher... She is a good and funny teacher... Thanks God for giving us a good teacher... In addition, my class had selected Daryl Tan as monitor, one of my friend and Jia Moon as assistant monitor "not yet know her but just knew her name"

Daryl Tan, my class monitor of LSS2...

On Friday, my class teacher and some of the subjects teachers enter our class and started teaching... subjects that start teaching were Physics and Chemistry... For your information, mostly all my subjects teachers are nice, good and funny...

My subjects teachers:

Physics: Mr Lee Peng Kew - good teacher and really zhadou with his lame jokes.... =="
Chemistry: Puan Chong Chok Kwan - good and funny teacher...
Maths T : Puan Aishah - look very nice but I think very fierce and maybe she is a new teacher...
P. Am S: My class teacher...
MUET: Puan Kamalespary - nice and funny teacher...
P. Am: Puan Rosnah - don't know which one because on friday she didn't enter our class...

This is what my physics teacher, Mr PK Lee lame joke:

Beside centipedes and millipedes, still got what "pedes"...

to know the answer highlight below...

"Stupid"

Lame right... haha... that is my physics teacher with his lame jokes... more will post if him tell more about his lame jokes....

That all for now,
stay tune for more lame jokes...
~out~

No comments: