06 May 2010

Apologize to my buddies and I changed back to original myself...

2nd post of the month... For your information, I have 5 more days to enjoy myself because Form 6 intake is coming soon... But the sad case is, I couldn't enjoy myself with my buddies today because of personal reason...

1st post...

This post is a apologize post to my buddies that Nike Phang and I had invited some of my buddies to have a movie gathering at Jusco today, Wednesday 5th of May 2010... Maybe this is a final gathering that we make because after 10th of May, all will go around some places... Movie that we watch for this gathering is Ip Man 2 but too bad I can't make it...


I am very sorry to all my buddies that I had invited... I am very SORRY to Nike Phang, JoeJoe, Ivan Tan, Vincent Tang, Liroon Soon, Haw Tung and some buddies that attend this event that I don't know... I couldn't attend this event because of a suddenly problem blink out and couldn't been solve last minutes...

I really SORRY!!!

2nd post...

After a long break from Form 5 and I had seem enter to a outside world that are boring and less freedom... For other people, I think they will think outside world are nice and more freedom but I tell you that you are wrong... Schooling life and outside world are different... For students, maybe they will think schooling life are boring and less freedom...

For me, I more like my schooling life... maybe is because I had seem before outside world... okey okey back to topic... Due to the intake of Form 6 is coming soon, I had to change back to a student... After a long break, my hair also grew longer than last time so I had cut it and cut back to original hair style aka student hairstyle...

I let you see my hairstyle before and after hair cut... so big different... don't be surprise... but for my buddies sure won't be surprise because they saw before my short hairstyle...

So, this is the big different:

Before hair cut and 2 months didn't cut since Chinese New Year until today...
(Maybe for you out there that's not call long but for me is yes and the 1st time keep that long)

After hair cut and that's is my original hairstyle since my schooling life...
(This is just only call short hair for me but maybe for you this is call damn short hairstyle)

That's all for now...
will be post about my form 6 life soon...
stay tune...
~out~

No comments: