29 July 2009

Congratulation to Michaelian Military Band...

Wah!!! another post again... hehe... I was free today... so update more... if not, I will not time to update my blog...


Next, back to SMI life... Now, I will post about the Michaelian Military Band result during the State Band Competition... Although, I'm not a bandmen anymore... but my heart is still in the band and become a supporter...

On the 24 of July, it was Ipoh State Band Competition... Our school's band, Michaelian Military Band had get into the final with other 6 schools bands... For me, after tuition ended on 7 pm, I rushed back home and took a bath then rushed to Stadium to have my dinner in stadium food court...

I met Ivan Tan, Chuah and Liroon Soon there... after dinner, we went into the stadium and had our sit in the SMI supporter place... The band competition started on 8.15 pm... The competition started by Nan Hwa's Band and lastly was Michaelian Military Band... that mean, we had waited around 2 hours to see our SMI's Band perform... Besides that, MMB had changed their uniform...
They changed from Power Rangers to Superman...

The performance from Michaelian Military Band was nice and the songs they played was perfect... I like the songs but unluckily I have no chance to play... after seeing they performing in the middle of the field, I was like dissapointed because I would to perform also but I can't...

After waiting for so long, the result came... SMI's bandmen got the 1st runner up... I was so happy and would like to wish them congratulation... I also would like to wish Nan Hwa's Band and Sam Tet Brass Band congratulation... And I hope MMB can work harder for the champion...

~With Pride Shall We March~

Photos will be upload later... because it was in Liroon Soon's handphone...
I think that all for today...
too many post for today already...
that enough for you all to read...
hehe...^^
-Goodnite-

No comments: