10 July 2009

SMI Open Day...

Another post of the month... Yesterday, was SMI Open Day... It can say yesterday was the scary day... Nothing much to post about yesterday normally... just like a normal school day...

Yesterday, I went to school just like the normal schooling day... Had a 3 period study only... then had our recess... then the open day started at 10 am... On that time, it was scare and sat with my friends and started to chit chat...

My mom came on 11.3+ am... then she wait about an half and hour... then I also wait until my turn... finally, is my turn... I sat beside my mom then the teacher started to tell my mom about me in my study and class... All my teachers say that I am a good boy... I was so happy... but my mom mumble me about me study... "haiz... exam very hard le mah..."

After listen to my mom mumbling, I think I must change... Is time for me to CHANGE... Change in my study... and I must less go out gaigai with my friends... sorry to tell that to my friends...

Alan Beh... study la....
You must study for SPM...
You must buck up la...
Don't so lazy la...
Don't always go out with friends la...
All of the things you had done above must stop for half a year...
All must STOP STOP STOP...
and you must CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE...

I MUST CHANGE...


That all for today...
no photo for this post...
~out~

No comments: