09 July 2009

Ipoh International Run...

Next post of the month... about this post was stated in the title above... Ipoh International Run aka (IIR)... It was held in Stadium Ipoh on the 5th of July...

In this year IIR, my dad and I had register to attend the run... we woke up at 5 am and went to stadium... After we reached there, the rain started dropping... dropping heavily... and heavily...
I was like a wet man under a shed lonely wait a chance to run back to a big shed... but finally run to the big shed like the wet man...
Condition of Stadium during raining day...

After I met all my friends, Eon Chen and Liroon Soon... We stayed together under the shed... we waited our turn to start the run... We wait for an hour only can start our run but Eon Chen and I just walk from the starting and ending line because our shoes was wet... no mood to run...

After the run, I get a chance to grap a certificate from the help of my friend, Liroon Soon... hehe...^^ My dad also get a certificate... very happy... then we waited for the lucky draw contest but we can't get anything... I think because we not so lucky??? hehe...^^

IIR ended at 1 something in the evening...
2 certificate that me and my dad get... (7km) and (10km)

that all of the day....
tomorrow will update about SMI Open Day...
keep visit my blog...^^
~adioz~

No comments: