02 August 2009

SPM Trial is coming soon...

New post in a new month, August... Feel like want to update my blog... And I think this post will be short and the last post I update in August... Because I won't be update my blog until trial ends...

I will start my study and do my revision now to sit for trail and SPM in next coming month... My SPM Trail will be in 1st September... My SPM will be in 18th of November until early or middle of December... So I really will be less online to update my blog anymore...

Hope my blog reader will be patient for the update... I will update my blog on Friday and Saturday if I can... Normally, I will be online every Friday and Saturday if I am free on both of the day... so if you can, have a visit on my blog...^^

That all for today...
~out~

No comments: