15 July 2009

I need to pass all the subjects...

Well, another post of the month... just look like my blog was a bit bored already so I update it... Today post was about my study... What I want to say was say by the title...

Yes... I need to pass all my subjects... Subjects that I don't like (not to say hate) were Chemistry, Biology and History... Arr... This 3 subjects were very hard and boring when doing revision... How to study??? I know whatever I hate, I also need to sit for this 3 subjects also...

Dear reader,
Can you tell me how to study or do revision on this 3 subjects??? I really really need your help... I not I really don't know what to do with this 3 boring and hard subjects... I very thanks to you if you help me...

Until here for today...
~bye~

3 comments:

Ivan Tan said...

Do more exercise rather than just open all your books and start yawning. If cant do the exercises, refer to text or revision books la. This method at least wont make you sleepy!
=D

Chris Chow said...

easy.. record all the things and listen it through a MP3 from day till night... that's what i do.. hehe

Alson Beh said...

thanks 4 both of u...
thanks for the help...
I will try if it is work...
Ivan's method, I try before...
but Chris's method, I din't try before... I will try it... see how it works...