29 July 2009

Went back to Pangkor Island...

Another post of the day... This post I would like to post about the day my family, my uncle and aunt and I went back to Pangkor Island for a day holiday... hehe..^^

Last week of today mean last week Wednesday, schooling like normal... then went back home very late because my dad came late to school... When I reached home, I saw my uncle and aunt were at home...

Then my mom ask them and me... "Want to go Pangkor???" I was like " har??? today go ar???" my mom say "Yes... want or not.." then me and my younger brother say "Yes!!!" after that, my uncle and aunt agree also...

We packed our belonging and started our journey to Pangkor Island... reached Lumut Jetty on 5.30 pm, then took 6.00 pm ferry to Pangkor Island... (cut short the grandmother's story)

Went to Pangkor Island is to rest la... that is the truth... I was absent on Thursday schooling because I was still in Pangkor Island... tour Pangkor Island again with my uncle and aunt because they didn't came to Pangkor Island after 20 years...

Took them to temple for praying... the most pelik thing i was my aunt praying was... she can talk to the God... that was the things that i want to know how... but she say normal people can't made it... after that back to Ipoh (cut short again)

there are some photos during sailing in the ferry...

No comments: