25 October 2008

Money cause Problem....

Update my blog again... Wah!!! this month got so many post already... "not bad..."
Well, today went to band meeting... this meeting was held because to have some discussion with our parents about our school band aka Michaelian Military Band were having a Hong Kong trip...
To have a trip then must discuss about money... so today the meeting was held in the school with our parents... A few parents attended this meeting but we still "teruskan"...
Then, on 1.10 pm we started the meeting and an organizer of the trip came from Singapore to explain about the trip...
After a long talking about the trip, the main thing came... it was talking about the cost of the trip...
We need to pay for our air ticket only and the other settle by the organizer... "Do you know how much was it cost????"... it was RM 3200 per person...
When I heard it... I was "Walao"... that was what came from my mouth...Only air tickets... cost so expensive...
Then, some of the parents had some argument with the organizer, teacher and my band instructor about the money problem...
Nowadays, money cause so many problem... money caused me can't go for this trip because my mom said so expensive... and some questions came through my mind...
  1. Why not the organizer pay all the things for band???
  2. Why must we pay for the trip but the organizer invite our band to go???
  3. Why not get some sponsors help us to go???
  4. Why school don't want to help us???
Many questions coming out from my mind... but it's can't be solve... nowadays and everywhere also money money money... money until non-stop..."damn angry le... money made me can't go for the trip..."
"You all think money easy to find meh..." All the money we get are came from "titik peluh" of our parents... they work so hard to earn money from us...

We don't have money as many as that


Parents work hard for money...

We can't make money as the money maker...


No mood to post already...
Some wishes from me...
"Hope I can go for the trip...", "Hope can solve all the money problem..." and
"Hope school can help our band..."
~adioz~

2 comments:

Ivan Tan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ivan Tan said...

Frankly speaking, RM3200 per person for Hong Kong trip was expensive. If you cant make it to Hong Kong due to financial peroblem, why not make it to some other places? Regarding the sponsorship, I dont think anyone can sponsor because the price is not low, imagine RM3200 x 50 members.. RM160000!!! and maybethere will be more members too. Even the school cant sponsor that much...