08 October 2008

Final Exam Started Yesterday.....

Hihi....
Well, update my blog again with a post.... "just read the title above then you know what I want to post"
Yesterday was SMI final exam.... For form 4, we had took BM and BI paper 2....
This 2 subject is Ok for me.... cause BM and BI exam this final was Ok la.....
Then, about today.... aiyo.... no mood and don't want to say la.... Add Maths and BI paper 1...
Add Maths especially.... It was so hard le..... until I no time to do and think.... I think so long for 1 question until I blanked some questions.... Haiz... never mind lo.... Mati mati lo....
About BI paper 1.... Ok la for me...... cause composition can write what I want to say ma.... But luckly I got time to finish..... cause one of my friend wasted the time doing the Section A until no time to do Section B....
Well, as the conclusion of this 2 days... was Ok except Add Maths......
Hope all the Form 4...GAMBATEH......

until here for today...
need to do revision for my BM paper 1 tomorrow....
~bye-Bye~

No comments: