01 November 2008

Pangkor Island again during Deepavali holidays...

Wah!!! so fast another month had gone... today was November already le...
Well... during 2 days Deepavali holidays was my lucky days... I like the most this 2 days... can say that in the Oct month the most happy fella on that 2 days...
On 27th of October, my family and I went back to Pangkor Island... We stay there only 2 days 1 night no long also... We went there because we love the seafood there... It was so "SEDAP le..."
We woke up at 9.30 am and had breakfast at 1 of the restaurant near my house then started our journey to Pangkor Island on 10.30 am... along the journey was boring but never mine...
We reached Lumut Jetty on about 12.30 pm... and reached Pangkor Island half and hour later... then my aunt was waiting us in front of Pangkor Jetty to fetch us to our house aka my kampung in Pangkor...
After that, we had some chit-chating in the house with my uncle and 2 aunts... then on time of 6 pm... my aunt brought us to the seaside to have some swim... it was Fun... and I was very happy playing with my cousin that stay there... We swim about an hour... it was until 7 pm... sky was getting dark so we went back to the house to have a bath...evening view of Pangkor Island beside the seaside...Me after swimming in the sea...

Then DINNER time my favourite... We went to a seafood restaurant to have our dinner with my aunt and cousin... We also went to that restaurant if we got come to Pangkor Island because seafood at that restaurant were "SEDAP..."Seafood that we ate...My uncle and aunt...my dad and mom chating with my uncle and aunt...


Then we visited my aunt house... my dad and mom busy talking with my uncle and aunt... then I busy chit-chating with my 2 cousins about study... nearly 12 am... then we went back home to sleep...
Another day, we woke up at 9.30 am then had our breakfast at 10.45 am... my dad and mom ate Nasi Lemak there... Pangkor Island Nasi Lemak was very "Sedap also"... that why I always go to Pangkor Island... then we had a tour around Pangkor Island with my aunt Kancil car... it took about an hour to tour around Pangkor Island because it was a small island...
Then we packed our things to move back to Ipoh... we took 2.15 pm ferry to Lumut Jetty... then at 2.45 pm started our journey back to Ipoh... we reached Ipoh at 5 pm...
After putting all our belongings back in the our house... at 7 pm, we had another Dinner with my another aunt in Restaurant OVERSEA... food there also very "Sedap"... after some chat, we went back home... because tomorrow on 29th of Oct got school...

that all for today...
if you all didn't go before Pangkor Island hope you all try to go there because it was very nice island...
~see ya~