14 October 2008

Yeah... 4 more days final exam will over....

Hello.... got a new post again.....
Until today I only has 4 more days final exam will over... but next Monday I will sit for PJK and Sivik...I think that want don't count that mean I still got 3 more days to study only... yeah....
Talk back about past....
Yesterday, I had sat for Sejarah paper 2 and Chemistry paper 2&3....
About Sejarah only that day was a bit hard la.... because paper 2 need to write essay..... lucky I can answer some of the questions la...
Chemistry was Ok...i think la.... Paper 2 still can do and paper 3 still can do but experiment there can't abit.....
That all for yesterday.....
Today le... I sat for Pendidikan Moral and Chemistry paper 1.....
Pendidikan Moral for final was easy..... I said it was easy because I had memorize all the definition of all the moral values that why I can answer the questions......nothing much to say about Moral....
About Chemistry paper 1 was ok la...... that what i can say.... because some questions I can answer and some can't....and I had nearly no time to finish my paper like one of my friend.... some don't know questions I had to use my rifle to shoot it.... hehe....
Tomorrow I will sit for Physics paper 2 and Modern Mathematics paper 1....
Hope this 2 paper I can score.... GAMBATEH....

Until here for today....
still need to go..go...go....
Ka yau.....
~byebye~

No comments: