10 October 2008

Still got 1 week left.....

Ya.... a post again for today...
Today my title is final exam had gone 1 week still got 1 more week....
Yesterday, I had my Bahasa Melayu exam paper 1.... ya... only that....
That paper was OK.... nothing much to say about that paper.... just write 2 essay only....
Today, I had my Mod Maths paper 2 and Physics paper 1 &3.....
Talk about Mod Maths... also same like Add Maths... Blanked some questions.... cause no time to do also.... "all the question also need to think man.... give more time la...."
Then, Physics.... also nothing much to say..... OK for me....
After this, I only has 1 more week to go.... Need to GaMbAtEh.....
I need to sabar for 1 more week then I am independent......

Ok la... until here for today.....
go... go.... go....
go for my goal....
heheh...
~bye~

No comments: