24 February 2012

Wedding Dinner At Penang Island...

Blogging again... As title above, this post is about a wedding dinner that I attend at Penang Island... Included this time, it was my second times to Penang Island... My first time was also attend wedding dinner when I was a kid...


On the 12th of February, my father and I went to Penang Island with my aunt and 2 cousins by car... We reached Penang Island around 12 noon and straight head to Komtar to visit our relatives there since they opened restaurant there... Before that, we went to 1st Avenue Mall to have our walk... It was a new shopping mall there and right beside it was Komtar...


After the walk in 1st Avenue Mall, we crossed at bridge between it and Komtar to go to relatives restaurant... We had around 3 hours chat there since we need to wait my another aunt and cousins to come... We also had our lunch there...


Then, we headed to our hotel, EQ Ferringhi Hotel in Batu Feringgi... We had our break and rest before the wedding dinner starts on 8pm... Around 7pm, all of us prepared and had photo taken session in the lobby hotel... Then, we headed to Park Royal Hotel & Resort to attend the wedding dinner because it held in the hotel hall...


During the dinner, I every enjoy the food and the environment there because the food were nice and there was a live band performance with singing 70's,80's and 90's oldies English songs that I love the most... Enjoyable wedding dinner I ever attend before... After dinner, they even give souvenirs... That's the night for the day...


Second day, we woke up around 7am because we need to go to my relatives house because having drinking tea session... We reached there around 10.30am... Then, we had our brunch there because they prepared buffet... As for me and my cousins busy eating, chatting and had few photo taken... After drinking tea session, we had angpau taking session... Later, we went back to Ipoh... End of journey.. Just a 2 days 1 night trip...


That all for now...
Updates will be coming soon..
stay tuned...
~ bye ~

No comments: