08 February 2012

Back To December 2011...

Finally, I'm back blogging again after 1 month of disappear in cyber... Time really flies very fast... So fast, is February 2012... Because of my laziness and lack of time to update my blog... So, this post I want to bring you, my blog reader back to December 2011...


On the 25th of December 2011, Christmas Day, I had attend at Christmas Party at my friend, Vizent Tang's house... It was just a simple gathering party... The party started around 8pm by eating session... The food were prepared by each and everyone that attended the party... I prepared Curry Chicken... After eating session, chatting and photos taken session...

Present that I got.. *even sleep also can facebook*

Finally, one of the session I am waiting for was the present exchange session... Whoever attend the party have to bring a present for exchange and have to wear RED or PINK since it was Christmas... The funny things happened was I got Ivan's present while he got mine but I exchanged with Vizent because I knew what was Ivan's present..

My friends that attended the party were:

Alson Beh (Me)
Christopher Chow
Nike Phang
Ivan Tan
Liroon Soon
Vizent Tang (host)
Zidane Tan
Kar Ming
Kelvin Lau

p/s: About the group photos, Vizent's memory card got virus.. so all the photos gone... =(

That all for today...
Tomorrow will have a update again..
stay tuned for it..
~ adioz ~

No comments: