17 February 2012

The Making of Kuih Kapit...

Now, bring you to January 2012... No need to wish Happy New Year 2012 since had past for so long... This post is about making Kuih Kapit... Making Kuih Kapit mean Chinese New Year is near... Bring you see how my aunt and I make Kuit Kapit...


Third day of new year, 3rd of January 2012, my aunt wanted to make Kuih Kapit since Chinese New Year and every year also my aunt will make it... She called me and my younger brother, Hudson Beh for help... We agreed and went to my aunt's house... We went around 2pm by that time my aunt and her daughter, Mary Chong, my cousin made 5 boxes of Kuih Kapit...


For us, we made another 5 boxes of Kuih Kapit... Since I made Kuih Kapit before, I take over her place so that she could take a rest while I cook and make it... Although making Kuih Kapit is hot but is an experience for me because making Kuih Kapit is getting lesser and some even didn't tried before...


Below are some photos that been taken and edited so it looks funny... enjoy it..


That all for now...
More updates is coming soon..
Wait for it..
~ bye ~

1 comment:

Ren Lunarix said...

haha, your photos are indeed funny. looking at the photo's it seems pretty difficult to make kuih kapit. btw, do your aunt sell them?