19 February 2012

Back To Pangkor Island For Prayer...

Update again... This time again is 2 days 1 night trip back to my hometown, Pangkor Island... From the previous, this and the following posts, was my busy and rush week ever in the month of January 2012... This post i will make it simple...


On 20th of January 2012, I went back to Pangkor Island with my younger brother, aunt and 2 of my cousins... I'm became the driver and started our journey on 1pm... We reached Marina Island on 3pm since we know that from Marina Island take ferry to Pangkor Island jetty only need 10 minutes...


When we reached Pangkor Island jetty, we straight head to our house there to visit my uncle and had some chat.. Then, we went to my aunt's house because we are staying there... What I waiting for was dinner time... Every time I go back to Pangkor Island, I can't wait to have dinner because seafood and food there very nice and delicious... After dinner, back to my aunt's house and had a long chat time with my aunts and uncles... The night ends just like that..


Second day, I woke up around 10pm and had my breakfast... Around 11pm, we went to our house for prayer... It was my family tradition to prepare food and prayer for the late... After prayer, the food for the late was our lunch... Then, it was the time to go back to Ipoh...


The most surprised me when I step into the ferry and when the ferry start moving... No other passengers except US!!! First time ever I can feel the ferry was just like mine and I can run and play around without anyone seeing and care about... Too bad this feeling just only for 10 minutes... When reached Marina Island, I drove back to Ipoh... End of journey...

That all for now....
CNY update coming soon..
wait for it...
~adioz~

No comments: