25 February 2012

Happy Retirement to My Class Teacher...

Here am I updating my blog again... Today, this post is about my class teacher, Puan Fauziah retirement farewell celebration... Here I need to wish again my class teacher... HAPPY RETIREMENT!!!


On 17th of February 2012, I went back to school because to attend my class teacher, Puan Fauziah retirement farewell celebration... I reached early to school because I fetch my younger brother to school... I'm the earliest among my classmates... It was a simple celebration by having assembly, some performances and sent off...


This event attended by 6 of my classmates include me... All of them came before the assembly starts... Then, we went in to the hall to wait the sent off session... On the same time, the event started... There were also performances by Form 6's students and Michaelian Military Band... During sent off, we went to line up beside teachers and wait for our turn... During my turn, I gave a present to my beloved class teacher , had my hand shake with her and a "Happy Retirement"...

I did this photo

Min Yue did this photo

That the purpose I came to school on that day... Beside that, I had come out with an idea make a card for my beloved class teacher but because my edit skill not that professional, I let my idea to Min Yue to do it...


Puan Fauziah, my class teacher was a very nice and patient teacher... She taught our class General Studies for statistic... Her smile make her so friendly to every teacher in the school... She taught our class graphs from zero until we knew all of the graphs... I very appreciate every moment in her class... THANK YOU, TEACHER!!!


That all of today...
Stay tuned for update..
~ sign off ~

No comments: