20 February 2012

Celebrated Chinese New Year In Genting Highland...

Here am I blogging again... After 2 trips from the previous posts, finally it comes to the last trip in a week... Trip to Genting Highland to celebrate Chinese New Year... It has been regular every year went to Genting Highland celebrate Chinese New Year since 2005 and it was 3days 2nights trip...


On the 22nd of January 2012, it was Chinese New Year Eve, my family and 2 others family with 3 cars together started our journey around 12pm... This time, I had my chance to become the driver since I wanted it for long time but only on highway... Later, I exchanged with my dad to drive up hill...


I will make it simple since every year almost the same... The aims we went Genting Highland celebrate Chinese New Year were because of the cold weather and the fireworks display... This year slightly different for the fireworks display was it displayed at Outdoor Theme Park... Past years was in front of Genting Hotel...


Since every year also went to Genting Highland, this year I decided not to go Outdoor Theme Park because boring for waiting and play the games... Since no outdoor, I still got movies, video games and bowling there... I had watched Viral Factor and Underworld: Awakening 3D in 2 different midnights until 4am with one of my cousin because 18 above.. Besides that, I watched Journey 2 3D with my cousins... I had played bowling 4 times and some video games...




During the 3rd day, same like previous years... Check out on 12pm, put our belonging in the car and back shopping again... Started our journey back to Ipoh with some Starbucks coffee drinks and a large Pizza... End of journey...


That all for today..
updates will be coming soon..
wait for it..
~off~

No comments: