30 April 2011

Michaelian Military Band Concert 2011 - Beyond The Music...

Back again here to update my blog again... Finally, I found a time and collect all the photos that I want to update this post... This post is about my school band, Michaelian Military Band Concert 2011 - Beyond The Music as it was wrote in the title about...


This concert, Beyond The Music was held in 23rd April 2011 (Saturday) at Perak Girls School (PGS) Leong Wan Chin Hall... I bought 3 tickets together with my younger brother and cousin went to attend this concert... I attend this concert because I'm a member before in Michaelian Military Band and this was my second time as spectator... The 1st time was when I am just a form 1 junior in the band back on the year 2005 band


On the night, the music really bring me Beyond The Music... I can feel the music played by the members... Really nice and smooth... One word to describe the night was AWESOME... For me, the climax part during the concert was the percussion and jazz drum solo (Percussion Ensemble)... It really bring everyone at the concert HIGH UP...


Songs that played by the band on that night were:

The Pioneers
Romanesque
Star Wars
Highlights From Harry Potter
Jam!
Percussion Ensemble
Brazil
Hujan Di Tengah Hari
Jai Ho (From Slumdog Millionaire)
Like The Flow Of River
Bridge Of Glory
We Are The World


When the emcee said that is the end of the night, all the spectators shout and scream for ENCORE!!! Then, I heard a song shout the loudest... BAD ROMANCE!!!! All the spectators wanted to hear the song, Bad Romance but the band didn't prepare for the encore but the band prepared others... When the 1st note was played for the encore, everyone was HIGH UP again... The song played for encore was "I FEEL GOOD"...


The song, "I Feel Good" played twice for the encore because the spectators don't want to end the concert so early on that night but after the second time, the concert ended just like that with a big smile by everyone... After that, photos taking session by the band members with their friends... I also take this chance to have some shot with my friends....


My friends that attend the concert:

Christopher Chong
Vizent Tang
Khin Foong
Jason Wong
Haw Tung
Kevin Lee
Zidane Tan
Ch Toon

Here are the photos that I took with my friends... ~enjoy~


That all for the day...
I really enjoy the night with the music and photo taking session..
stay tuned for some updates
~adioz~

No comments: