21 April 2011

MUET Examination Ended...

Another post of the month... This post is about every form 6's must sit for the examination and that is MUET examination... MUET also as known as Malaysian University English Test...


On the 16th of April 2011, all and every form 6's have to sit their MUET examination... Well, this including me because I'm a form 6 students... Therefore, I have to come to school on the Saturday to sit for the exam...


MUET examination divided into 4 parts... They are speaking, reading, writing and listening... By seeing, it looks like very easy but actually is not... Especially, reading and writing... For those who are scare or nervous to speak then speaking also will cause a problem...

Trial...

Well, during trial, speaking, reading and writing were okay for me because all i can speak, answer and write but for listening causing me problem... This is because the speaker spoke as fast as a machine gun... Can you imagine how fast the speaker spoke like a machine gun??


Real STPM examination,

During the real exam, speaking, writing and listening were okay for me because I can speak, write and listening for the answers but now, reading causing me problem... This is because the questions are hard and difficult compare to trial...


Well, just hope I can get band 3 and above... I just aim band 3 and above enough for me... I not that greedy aiming band 5 or 6... If not, I aim more high if got BAND 10!!! (Ben 10)... Haha... Just joking...

That all for today...
will update another event i attend tomorrow or later..
just stay tuned..
~out~

No comments: