10 April 2011

Haw Tung 19th Birthday BBQ Party...

Now, I need to bring you all back to March 2011 because this event I didn't update yet since I can't find a time to update this event... So, journey back to the past...


My friend, Haw Tung birthday was on the 22nd of March and he held a birthday BBQ party at his old house on the 26th of March... Nicholas Chong and I went to his house together on 7.30pm... My first expression when I reached his house was "Wah!!! damn big.." then " You so RICH man..."


Still like the last party that we had before, waited for all classmates and friends reach then only ready to prepare everything on work... Mean, all things prepared last minutes and all of us were hungry... We start our BBQ party on about 9 something at night due to all the last minutes problem... Well, maybe this is because our class tradition??


After BBQ, we had games time... Some of us played Wii while some played ping pong, gun shooting and sword playing... Then, some of us chit-chatting around and had our ghost stories between us friends... We ended our party with group photos, laughter and smile around the time 12.30am...



Friends that attended the party:

Lee Haw Tung (Host) and his brother, Lee Haw Jin
Lye Moon Chun and his brother, Lye Moon Yung
Yong Min Jie and Ng Yean Kit
Alson Beh(me)
Aeron Liew
Johnny Teoh
Geston Yong
Candy Chong
Ow Jia Moon
Kino Ng
Junny Oh
Nicholas Chong
Nike Phang
Ivan Tan
Toon Chi Hong
Jessica Tan
Loo Min Yue
and 2 more form 5 friends *don't know their names*


That all for now...
still update if i can...
stay tuned...

No comments: