16 April 2011

Small puppies became Cute puppies...

Finally I am back to update my blog again... First thing first, finally MUET examination ended... and I will update MUET post after the next post... Today, this post are about puppies again... Can't believe that puppies grow so fast...


This post are the continue of the past post about the puppies... Since the puppies were born, after a week, finally they opened their eyes... Besides that, they were still learning how to stand and walk too... Quite cute seeing them with their eyes open... Well, when they were born, they were just a palm length big but after a week, they were growing bigger...


Furthermore, I realized that their eyes are blue in color... That made me surprise when I saw it... Well, of course I got the chance to play with the puppies and took some photos with them but the 2 female puppies were naughty until keep barking when I carried them... Well, I love the male puppy because he was cute and a bit blur when he wanted to walk to his mommy but banged the wall...


Puppies are cute when they were small but after they were bigger and become fear doggy then they weren't cute... So, we must appreciate the cuties when the puppies are still small...

That all for today...
will update 2 or 3 more post when I am free..
Just stay tuned for update..
~off~

No comments: