18 April 2011

Happy Birthday Kiddo...

Here am I back again to update my blog... I am so free to update my blog because tomorrow is a holiday for me... Yeah!!! Tomorrow is Perak Sultan's birthday... Therefore, Perak citizens are having their one day holiday tomorrow... Here I am updating about a birthday party that I attended when 9th of April 2011...


During 9th of April, I got an invitation by one of my buddies, Vizent Tang... The invitation was inviting me to attend his brother, Tang Choon Kean's BBQ birthday party... Well, beside me got the invitation, some of my buddies also got it but some make it and some can't...


Since the party was BBQ and buffet, there are many peoples, friends and relatives of my friend, Vizent Tang but on that day, I didn't BBQ but ate the buffet foods only because I don't have the feeling to BBQ...


Besides eating, we also chatting and joking around too... Well, on a time, Vizent Tang asked me to follow him to go out to buy special candle for his brother's birthday cake... On the journey and way back, we been chatting something that had past and present... *don't want to say much the conversation much here (TOP SECRET)*


After that, time for the birthday cutting ceremony... Tang Choon Kean felt shy and happy while we singing birthday song and took photos with him... Well, we understand... He still is kiddo... We ended the party around 11 something at night and that was the first time for us ended that early because we normally end our party late at night...

Friends that attend the party:

Vincent Tang (host)
Alson Beh (me)
JoeJoe and Hui Shan
Ivan Tan
Nike Phang
Zidane Tan
Khin Foong

That all for now....
tomorrow or later will update another post...
wait and stay tuned for update..
~out~

No comments: