27 September 2012

To The Month Of July 2012

From the previous post that bring you back to June. Now, forward a month to July 2012. During this month, nothing much events happening. This is because I'm at Kampar facing mid term examination, assignments and presentation.


It was my first time facing with ASSIGNMENTS. At first, I thought it was just like a folio that I had done before during secondary school but it was not. It was a book that more on details and information from our group research. To finish up 4 assignments, my group members and I had burn some midnight oil.


After finish up the assignments, PRESENTATION coming next. Talking about presentation, a word "NERVOUS" can't be miss. To overcome the nervous, my group members and I had done many practices and rehearsal to calm ourselves down and make our presentation go smoothly. Practices and rehearsal were done because some of our group members were poor in speaking English. Therefore, practices and rehearsal had to be done.

*Photo above are not the full. Some of them were missing*

 Next, the MID TERM EXAMINATION. I had sat for 4 units (subjects) examination and 1 quiz. Nothing much to say about the mid term examination. It just all well, end well. Beside that, I would like to say I very happy to meet my first year, first semester classmates and friends. They are nice and friendly. Hope to meet them again for the future semester.

That all for today.
Stay tuned for the updates.
~ off ~

No comments: